Sunday, February 7, 2010

Big Shower Women Women...do You Like A Guy That Has Big Balls?

Women...do you like a guy that has big balls? - big shower women

I have a big penis, especially on the border, it is not so much psychologically that I wonder why I feel as if I feel intimidated or anything. Aesthetically speaking, I was curious to hear what women think, if then, the size of a man's testicles / balls. I know that no effect on the perception of sex, but not the breasts for this question. But we all know what psychological effect is the size of the breasts, most men over women, lol Do you have a preference? Large, easy, small and compact? Mine are generally small, but after the showers, but with a big penis my wife does not really count. Just curious, what the world thought about the size of the balls, because the subject is generally focused on penis size. Thank you for your honest answers!

15 comments:

Famous Cow said...

Saggy balls kind of unsightly.

af said...

eh does not seem too attractive, no matter what. You are not really a big turn or off.
I think my days of the appointment of such a preferred, smooth, not overly large, and not placed too low. But that would be a breeze.

My husband has a hanging lower than the other lol. But not so bad.

Erin said...

To the extent not dwarf the penis. In addition to, unless requested to take into our mouths, then you really do not care.

Breezy said...

Testicular size has no influence on the situation whatsoever.

Shannon said...

The school is over?

★Chika09... said...

I like a big brain ........... wait a few say that men think with their balls ............ I am confused .......... .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

livn4the... said...

Yes, you can kick butt when it counts.

britt brat ochocinco said...

I want a man with balls as big as SHOTPUTS!

LalaLove... said...

O____________________O

Sweet Fanny Adams said...

I am 100% with Famous Cow. In any case, it is nonsense, a big turn off ..... bleeech

Epic Joker said...

Why are only men who ?...... an answer to this question mmm ......

Marâ„“on™ said...

mmmm .... Big Balls

~MiSs NiKkI~ said...

If you fit into my mouth there is a large

iBeatAno... said...

Donny is off and running, the work has already had enough of this garbage

SCOTT said...

I think I hear your mother comes, dude.

Post a Comment