Monday, February 15, 2010

Knee Surgery Orthoscopic Intubate Knee Replacement Surgery - How Soon Can I Drive?

Knee replacement surgery - how soon can I drive? - knee surgery orthoscopic intubate

Doctors I have 3 have been orthoscopic surgery to discuss. 2 out of 3 said they could not guarantee me a profit. Knee replacement surgery seems a possibility. I have a small company and need to be there to meet with clients.
What is your experience regarding the time the patient will have been able to drive?

1 comments:

Mountain Man said...

First you give me a chance, when 2 out of 3 doctors told me that the exchange would be beneficial. Do not bring to a doctor because you say to help you.

I have my own company, and have learned to live with his knees for the same indication for any reason - can not afford, for a given period. In its place is sometimes cortisone injections every nine months or more to get treatment Synvisc.

After knee replacement if you can bend their knees fast enough to be sure, the journey will be resumed. Several doctors said, 4-6 weeks, but with more complications.

Best wishes!

Post a Comment