Thursday, January 14, 2010

Exotic Pets Ny Is It Legal To Own An Exotic Animal In New York?

Is it legal to own an exotic animal in new york? - exotic pets ny

I live in a suburb of New York ... not close to farms or anything ... But I've always wanted an exotic pet! Of course, I could probably have a tiger in my house, but what is a monkey or a Fallabella pony? (which are small in size.)

The New York law are would allow such a /? Of course, the animal is responsible for ... I have 3 dogs and guinea pigs and fish have in the past.

I'm curious. Uses a family for a few people to make a monkeys .. But my mother says it was probably illegal ... We are always outside on the porch, where we are

2 comments:

notei said...

Define exotic.

Do you mean to extinction?

Rare?

In a tropical zone?

Or is it just a word that "the Americans and others west, to describe something strange and in the tropics?

notei said...

Define exotic.

Do you mean to extinction?

Rare?

In a tropical zone?

Or is it just a word that "the Americans and others west, to describe something strange and in the tropics?

Post a Comment